Therapeutic Oligonucleotides (RSC Biomolecular Sciences)
From to he was Professor of Nucleic Acid Technologies at the University of Stuttgart before attaining his current position in Berlin. In he was visiting professor at the Dongseo University in Busan, Korea.
His research focuses on RNA technologies, pain research and virology. He has published more than 70 papers in peer-reviewed journals and edited the book "Therapeutic Oligonucleotides".
- Internet Technologies Handbook: Optimizing the IP Network!
- Kurreck | Therapeutic Oligonucleotides | | 12.
- Engels, Manchester, and the Working Class.
- Editor M J Gait - AbeBooks.
- American Representations of Post-Communism: Television, Travel Sites, and Post-Cold War Narratives (Routledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies).
- Plutarchs Lives for Boys and Girls.
- Oligonucleotide Therapies: The Past and the Present.
In he received the Young Scientist Lectureship Award of the European Society for Neurochemistry and a prize for his excellent teaching. He received a Ph.
- Sheep Flock Health: A Planned Approach.
- Avas Pleasure.
- The Mad and the Macabre?
- RSC Biomolecular Sciences;
- Every Body is a Gift.
Darin sollte mind. Recht Steuern Wirtschaft.
Protein-Nucleic Acid Interactions: Structural Biology (RSC Biomolecular Sciences)
Erschienen: Auf die Merkliste Drucken Weiterempfehlung. Kurreck Therapeutic Oligonucleotides lieferbar, ca. I Add to my wishlist. Overview Readers reviews 0 Product Details.
Your rating Click on the stars for rating. Your review Headline characters remaining Review characters remaining.
Add to shopping bag.